SAVE THE DATE: May 19, 20 and 21
Sacred Heart Church, Turlock, CA
Mnsg. Alvernaz Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship grants by OLF Society are for college and vocational studies. Our Lady of Fatima Society awards four (4) scholarships annually in the amount of $500.00 each. Applications and subsequent grants will be based on the following:
- Current High School graduates have first review priority
- Current College students will be reviewed upon availability of funding
The grant may be used for education at any university, college, junior college, or vocational institute.
The grant will be paid to the student upon written confirmation from the college that the student is a full time student with a minimum of 12 units or vocational equivalent.
Criteria for determining award of grant are based on the following categories:
- Member of Our Lady of Fatima Society
- Member of Sacred Heart Parish
- Parish and/or OLF Society involvement
- Community Involvement/Service and School Participation
The Applicant must submit all of the following: (Incomplete packets will not be considered)
- Completed Application Form
- High School or College Transcripts
- Biographical Essay
- Two Letters of Recommendation
Deadline: Application packets must be received by April 28, 2017.
Submit completed application packets (via mail or hand delivery) to:
Sacred Heart Church
Attn: Scholarship Committee
1301 Cooper Ave
Turlock, CA 95380-4113
Download the application here!